Monday, September 21, 2009

Vorlesungsverzeichnis! Spaß!

As of today I have only 5 more classes left of my German Intensive Course. After finishing, I will have earned 3 American credits for this class. Woo! There hasn't been too much to report from this weekend. There was a party at a dorm on Friday evening for the international students. It was okay, nothing really too fun. Saturday afternoon I caught up on some much needed sleep, and in the evening went out to Helium and Pulse.

I think I will always be amazed with the amount of amazing house and techno music here. Every club plays fantastic house music, but the people here don't appreciate it! Everyone crowds in the room playing hip-hop, and the room playing house is nearly always empty. I guess most people here are used to hearing good house music and enjoy hearing hip-hop. Still, I don't get it...

For tomorrows assignment I have to find the "Vorlesungsverzeichnis" for my course of study. This is essentially the list of courses or lectures I can choose from for the semester. Its proving rather difficult to find, but I think I have figured it out. It looks like there are a few classes taught in English, so thats definitely a good thing! :-)

I miss all of you back at home and wish you well! For those of you counting, 5 months and 4 days until I return ;-)

Tschüs!
A

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having fun Austin! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete